We’re looking for a Financial Controller for our busy hotel & spa.
As Financial Controller, you will be a vital part of Senior Leadership Team, you will have a head for figures and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
Your day to day;
- Working closely with the Finance team at Head Office to ensure accuracy of management accounts providing journal adjustments as necessary
- You will be responsible for the numerical docket control system, all cash and credit card reconciliations as well as raising purchase orders and checking online invoices against the procurement system
- Ensure that the daily business balances to monies received and banked and/or debited to sales ledger
- You must manage and understand the Hotels P&L, providing monthly accruals to head office as required
Who are we looking for?
As the Financial Controller you will report to the Hotel General Manager supporting in all areas of commercial/financial development. You will need to be confident enough to communicate at this level and challenge when necessary.
Previous experience as a Financial Controller or similar role within the Hospitality Industry would be advantageous.
A keen eye for detail is essential using a right first-time approach to deliver clear and accurate reports.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment