Aim of the Role
To be responsible for the creative artwork for all in house collateral, advertisements, copywriting and promotional material in line with the brand guidelines and to support the Sales and Marketing Director by supporting with the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
- To be confident and be able to use the appropriate software in order to create in house literature, adverts and other promotional material
- To support the Sales and Marketing Director with the digital strategy showing teamwork and flexibility.
- To be confident in assisting in delivering elements of the marketing functions within the sales and marketing plan and the digital strategy.
- To show respect and build local relationships and partnerships in order to support the overall plan.
- To be confident in writing and delivering the monthly marketing calendar.
- To support the social media in line with the strategy.
- Take ownership in carrying out weekly/monthly eblasts in line with the plan and ensuring all content is relevant, on brand and attractive.
- To be passionate in building a strong calendar of events incorporating special events, key demand calendar events and hotel demand dates
- Assist in the writing, creation and copywriting of the quarterly newsletter
- To drive and deliver the content and management of the hotel website in line with the Sales and Marketing Director.
- To update special offers on third party websites as required ensuring all hotel details are correct.
- To assist, drive and manage photo shoots on property.
- To be able to take photos for digital use as required.
- To be intuitive and constantly seek new ideas to stay ahead of the competitor set
- To drive the hotels marketing content through video and photography.
- To support the Hotel Management of day to day activities, especially in accordance with Fire, Health & Safety Regulations and Employment legislation
- To be passionate in supporting and attending all planned training activities as appropriate
- To implement and support all Iconic Luxury Hotels initiatives and programmes as requested
- To actively promote Service Excellence.
The Mayfair Townhouse - What's In It For You?
Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
28 days paid holiday
Free meals on duty
Continued career development through training and grants
Team assistance helpline and access to professional services