We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping Team at our award winning hotel.
If you are a reliable team player and take pride in everything that you do – This is the role for you!
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance of guest bedrooms, achieving assigned daily housekeeping tasks and schedules.
The Egerton House Hotel, part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, is a beautiful town house hotel with 28 bedrooms. Our wonderful drawing room is where our fabulous range of Afternoon Teas are served and our stylish bar is world famous for its Martini cocktails. This five star deluxe property is located in one of London's most prestigious areas on a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of fashionable Knightsbridge, within walking distance of Harrod’s and the V&A Museum. Service, quality and luxury are the hallmarks of this boutique hotel, which epitomizes style, flair, wonderful comfort and the latest in modern amenities.
Key responsibilities of the Room Attendant role will include:
- Changing bed linen
- Hoovering all floors
- Cleaning all surfaces
- Emptying bins and clearing away Room Service dishes
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Replenishing amenities
The ideal candidate for the Room Attendant position should:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a real team player
- Be organised and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
Benefits of the Room Attendant position include:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 25 days
- Two paid volunteering days each year
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Discounted accommodation rates with The Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular performance reviews to ensure you receive on-going feedback to help you grow and develop in your role
- An exciting position within a hotel collection which has been recognised as an industry leader
The Red Carnation Hotel collection was officially recognised at Platinum standard Investors in People in 2020, the highest accolade it’s possible to reach - and we achieved this on a global basis. This award recognises our commitment to all initiatives that are people and culture oriented, including career growth and opportunities for all, as well as our far-reaching commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusivity.
Additionally in 2020 we were recognised again with a Princess Royal Training Award for our hugely successful Management Programme, which has a prototypical track record in developing people and getting them “management ready” in both the company and sector. We are truly proud to be awarded these two high profile accolades which are gloriously non-industry specific thereby pitching us against any business in any sector. Our goal is to be an employer of choice for those willing to work hard, who are ambitious to find success and who are wishing to be rewarded well, paid fairly and treated as an individual within our family-owned and run atmosphere.
If this sounds like the Room Attendant role for you then please apply today!
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport/visa and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.