Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- £9.35 per hour annual salary
- Service charge on top of the monthly salary (non-contractual)
- Meals included on duty
- Accommodation available if required
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Check out behind the scenes here: https://www.instagram.com/chewtoncareers/
Housekeeping General Assistant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or cleaning is desirable
- Experience in high standards of face to face customer service
- Drive and passion to seek out opportunities to go above and beyond for our guests
- Confidence, enthusiasm and passion for your work and communication with colleagues
- A keen eye for detail, organisational skills and a flexible attitude
Key responsibilities of the Housekeeping General Assistant:
- To clean and maintain the hotel bedrooms with pride to the standard set by the Head Housekeeper.
- Take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of guest bedrooms and public areas
- Ensuring 5 star standards making beds, hoovering, cleaning and replacing room amenities
- Be confident in following all training given on products and equipment
- Be respectful to all guests while assisting with their requests when required
- Assist your team mates in completing their tasks to ensure our guest expectations are exceeded
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.