Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- £25,650 annual salary
- £6,500 estimated annual service charge (non-contractual)
- Meals included on duty
- Accommodation available if required
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers - apprenticeships available
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Check out behind the scenes here: https://www.instagram.com/chewtoncareers/
Assistant Restaurant Manager - About you
- Passion in managing a team
- Proven track record in restaurant management or supervision
- Able to run opening and closing procedure in a busy restaurant
- Confident in leading a team during busy restaurant service
- Confidence, enthusiasm and passion for your work and communication with colleagues
- A keen eye for detail, organisational skills and a flexible attitude
Aim of the Assistant Restaurant Manager
To drive the Restaurant forward by motivating the team at all times, to increase profitability by reducing costs and wastage whilst increasing spends and business and to improve productivity by improving and maintaining the working environment.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- To take ownership and ensure a smooth running service is implemented and adhered to by all staff members by means of training and supervision
- To look at new methods which can be utilised to improve standards and provide a consistent service.
- To ensure that training is carried out on the correct procedures whilst instilling a sense of pride and passion for the work.
- Highlighting teamwork whilst work alongside and in place of the Restaurant General Manager
- Be confident in assisting all guests with requirements and service needs
- Take ownership of opening, closing and cashing up procedures
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.