We’re looking for a real night owl to be our Night Porter.
You will become a vital part of our team providing the warmest of welcomes and exceptional customer service. As a Night Porter, you will ultimately be responsible for the safety and security of our guests as they sleep and will need to be able to react to their needs working on you own initiative.
Your day to day;
- Checking in late arrivals
- Cleaning the property and setting up meeting /conference rooms
- Arranging newspapers and wake up calls
- Ensuring the building and guests are secure
- Helping set the dining area for breakfast
- Stocking up the bars
- General cleaning duties
Who are we looking for?
Our Night Porter plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our property, you will need to be a responsible and reliable person. We are looking for a hard-working individual who doesn’t mind being a night owl.
You will be able to stay calm under pressure, taking any complications in your stride. Effortlessly deal with problems as they arise and ensure standards are maintained at all times. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident to make the right decision.
If you are self-motivated and can multi-task this could be for you. Personality is what counts and whilst previous experience and basic computer skills are an advantage, full training is provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment