Apprentice Lettings Advisor (Leicester) - Countrywide
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive andenthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers withall aspects of renting/letting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, theirrequirements and actions.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation andinternal compliance
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed tomove-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, propertymanagement, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanningand typing
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challengingrole and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we prideourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow evenfurther. The role will bring other benefits such as training, careerdevelopment and progression opportunities within the area and throughout thecompany.
NB – the successful candidate will need a valid UK drivinglicence