Laundry Assistant Overview:
Assist the Laundry Manager and Laundry Supervisor by taking responsibility for the smooth operation of the Laundry Department, ensuring that the specified standard of performance is achieved, whilst achieving maximum guest satisfaction.
Laundry Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- To sort laundry into sheets, towels, table linen, etc.
- Ensure there are enough chemicals to feed the machines.
- Load machines to capacity, whether it is sheets or towels, table linen, etc. Set programme into machine for the appropriate wash.
- Maintain ironer with sheets and table linen, to fold after ironing. When towels are dry, unload and fold.
- To remove table linen, etc., to Linen Stores.
- To arrange for Guest laundry and dry-cleaning and Staff laundry and dry-cleaning to be done either internally or by external agency and attend to any special requests by guests.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.