Our Chef’s work together to ensure our guests receive the exceptional menus they have come to expect from the Oak Room fine dining restaurant. As Demi Chef de Partie you will support with supervising your section and assist the Chef de Partie and Sous Chef with operation of the kitchen to ensure the highest standards are meet and delivered.
The kitchen team work to events, room service and afternoon teas, so you will be part of offering the full range of services and receive excellent development and advice from our experienced management team.
You will need to be flexible and calm under pressure
- To ensure the correct preparation, cooking and presentation of food the highest standards in conjunction with section head.
- To ensure that efficient and smooth service is always maintained through forward planning.
- To assist in the training of kitchen apprentices and trainees.
- To ensure good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- To report all breakages and accidents to the Executive Chef or Sous Chef.
- To complete any reasonable task as requested by management.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed