Learning and Development Apprentice - Soho House
You will be supporting the DLI team with a variety ofadministration tasks to maximise effectiveness. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate training invitations and attendees - Manageattendance lists, logging attendance onto the DLI database (tracker) and chasing attendees.
- Manage all DLI queries - Act as the first point of contactfor DLI related queries and direct to the relevant person
- Oversee training operations - Oversee room bookings,technical arrangements, and food and beverage to ensuring all events run smoothly
- Monthly calendars - Coordinate and manage global ®ional monthly calendars, liaising with designer and coordinating bookings with local stakeholders
- Financial management - Managing contracts and invoices withsuppliers and providers
- Data entry - Inputting data from the team onto our trackingsystems
- Note Taking - Taking notes in team meetings and sharing withthem team on a weekly basis
- Research - Researching current trends in Diversity andInclusion and Learning and Development.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages thatfeature global benefits and perks.
Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a newopportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerialskills necessary to grow your career.
- NUS Apprentice extra
- Apprentice Oyster Card - London
- Soho Friends Membership
- 20% off at our public restaurants, from 4pm on Sundays, andall-day Monday to Wednesday
- SOHO HOME+; shop our interiors collection with 15% off allyear round
- 15% off Cowshed products and members rates on spa treatments
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonicprogrammes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities toinspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings andart classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.