Kitchen Production Apprenticeship - Chowpatty Authentic Indian Street Food
The Kitchen Assistant will support the Chef with the preparation of food and ensure hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen. Experience in Indian cuisine desirable. Students do not apply.
- Learning opportunities:
- Working in a cloud kitchen environment.
- Understanding dynamics of the growing and upcoming Online ordering business. - Understand production planning.
- Understand industry best practices.
- Opportunity to demonstrate skills in improving processes.
- Main duties and responsibilities:
- To accept the orders Online through different channel partners and assist in smoother delivery of food to customers.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation in the dining and kitchen areas by setting and clearing of tables, restocking fridges and store cupboards.
- To do cutting, chopping, cooking and cleaning works in the kitchen.
- Needs to be highly flexible and have the right work attitude.
- Should be okay to work late shifts and ensure that the kitchen door is securely closed at the end of the day.
- To assist in ensuring a high level of health and safety, cleanliness, food hygiene and safe working practices are followed to meet environmental food safety standards.
- Assist in stock taking, stock rotation and storage of stock, including checking and receiving deliveries. - To ensure all machines and equipment are in good working order.
- To ensure the Kitchen environment is kept clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Updated CV (Optional)