We are currently looking for a Night Manager at our Caesar Hotel 4*.
Night Manager will represent the Management during the night. The Night Manager also assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of the department. The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office and enforces the Hotels Standards of Excellence in all areas supervised.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer knowledge and experience in MS office programs. Property Management Software experience required.
- Previous Front Office experience in supervisory/management capacity in a luxury property required
- Written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to balance a variety of conflicting priorities while considering all aspects of the job i.e. Financial, Operational, Human resources
- Proficient in English. Other languages will be a plus.