Restaurant Assistant Manager
Want to be the difference in someone’s day? As an Assistant Manager at Bill’s you can really make your mark.
From small groups to large birthday parties, each guest needs to feel special and receive the incredible service we’re known for. That’s where you come in. A positive ambassador for Bill’s, you’ll lead by example, always going the extra mile to ensure our diners have a great time.
You’ll use your dedication to teamwork and flair for leadership to support your Restaurant Assistant Manager and inspire those around you, stepping up to the plate when required, and keeping your team on top form throughout the day.
Whether responding to events on the floor, or making sure your paperwork is perfect, you’ll approach each challenge with the same dynamic, can-do attitude.
In return, you’ll receive an industry-leading pay package, in-role support to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed. Plus, you’ll also get access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Access to Mental Health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice via Hospitality Action, our employee assistance programme
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Cycle to work scheme, giving you big savings and an interest-free loan of up to £1,000 towards a bike
- The Hub, our one-stop online platform, keeps you up-to-date with information, news and online courses
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you recommend someone great to join our team, you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds!
- Regular awards for exceptional performance
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
- Come and join an energetic team of like-minded people, with great career progression and relocation opportunities to set you on your hospitality journey…..
Are you outgoing, warm and friendly? Do you come alive in a buzzing, fast-paced environment? If so, you’ve got the raw ingredients we look for in a Restaurant Assistant Manager. Join us and we’ll help you refine your skills and forge a future with us.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.