We offer on the job training including, food prep, customer service skills and Barista training.
As Team Leader you will also learn Managerial, People and organisational skills.
Oh – and Free Crepes! Who could say no?
This apprenticeship will work in one of our busy stores and receive on the job training to be able to produce and serve our customers our wonderful selection of sweet and savoury crepes, as well as fresh smoothies and our fair trade coffee. The role is customer facing at all times, so you must like people and be proud to be a part of their experience with us. As well an ensuring that of orders that come in for our delivery channels are sent out and presented with as much care and love as our in house orders.
- Learn Food safety and Health and Safety procedures
- Learn basic kitchen skills and customer service skills
- Learn Managerial skills, such as completing rotas and daily planning
- Organising the store and team for success
- Learn how to open and close the business safely
- Learn how to complete health and safety paperwork and be compliant
- Learn how to deal with problems as they arise
- Get involved in hiring and training team
This apprenticeship is at least 20 hours on the job training and 5 hours of study away from the front line. Our stores are open 7 days a week, so it does include working weekends and evenings, as this is when we are at our busiest so when you will benefit from learning the business at its peak time. Though we do offer a degree of flexibility around the shifts.
You will have a dedicated mentor within the store, as well as support from our company training manager.
Benefits of working with us at Crepeaffaire include:
· Free food and drink whilst on shift
· Discounted food for yourself and up to 3 friends when not working
· Pension Scheme
· Perks at Work – giving you discounts to online shopping, cinema, events and more…
· Up to 28 days holiday and your birthday off every year
· Access to our well being programme
· Referral bonus
So if this sounds like an apprenticeship you would thrive in, then start your career path and apply today.