About the role:
As Breakfast Chef of the Kitchen Brigade at 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London -, you are the reason our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Chefs work as part of a team to impress our Guests, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations from breakfast right through dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of the Breakfast Chef:
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes;
- You will show ownership and be responsible for the Kitchen operation in the absence of the Head Chef and the Sous Chef during Breakfast service; ensuring that in the preparation and presentation of food, the highest quality and standards are maintained at all times;
- To constantly focus on guest care and service, ensuring that everything that is done well improves and enhances the guest experience;
- Be fully aware of the Health and safety, and food safety standards, confident in carrying out due dilligenge procedures and checks
- You will be a team player, willing to collaborate with the brigade, sharing passion, knowledege and pride about the hospitality industry.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge
- Free staff meals
- Friends and Family discount rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Generous Recommend a Friend Scheme
- ...And many more!
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!