Our mission at Flat Iron is to make remarkable steak accessible to all. Not just that, we also try to look after all our guests as if they were old friends. Everyone is welcome.
To do that, we have an amazing team of great people who love what they do and love working at Flat Iron. So much so, that for three years in a row we have been voted one of the UK’s top 100 companies to work for. We have won many other awards but being listed as one of the best employers in the country is something we are incredibly proud of.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion – You work in hospitality because you care. For you, getting stuck in and living life to the full is more fun than treading water.
- Like an old friend - You are generous, hospitable and you treat guests like old friends. No formality, no upselling, no showing off. Just care, fun, and a little bit of love.
- Straight up - No fuss, no-frills. You are honest, decent, and straightforward with others and with our guests.
- Indie spirit – You are independent in thought and spirit, not tied to what others say you should or shouldn’t do.
We love working at Flat Iron and we’re sure you will too… here's why:
- Staff parties – we close all our restaurants annually for the most epic party.
- Trips - Individual restaurant socials and trips to our suppliers in Yorkshire and Cornwall.
- 50% off food for up to 4 people when dining in our restaurants.
- Wagestream, access 50% of your earned wages before payday.
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential advice, guidance, and support 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Most importantly - A great culture, amazing people, and a supportive and inclusive environment to grow.