We have an exciting opportunity for a Central Restaurant Reservations Manager to join our highly successful team at Firmdale Hotels. Your main responsibility as a Central Restaurant Reservations Manager will be to run the daily operations of the central restaurant reservations department and handle all incoming reservation enquiries, ensuring that the needs of our guests are met. You will be liaising between senior management and team members, to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being delivered and the expectations of our guests are consistently exceeded.
Working as part of the management team, you will need to be ambitious and flexible to adapt to a variety of scenario’s and situations. You should be confident in your knowledge of Firmdale food and beverage outlets, of what each restaurant and bar can accommodate and be at ease with menus and promotions.
Essential Key Skills
- Previous experience in a high end operation as a Restaurant Reservations Manager or Supervisor
- Previous experience using Open Table or a similar system (knowledge of multiple systems would be ideal) at a high level
- Strong working knowledge of Food and Beverage operations
- Results driven with the ability to analyse data
- High levels of attention to detail and standards
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- A high level of understanding of the current hospitality trends and our competitors
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation
- Capable of motivating a team through training and solid leadership
- Taking Restaurant Reservations calls and replying to email enquiries
- Produce weekly and monthly departmental reports for the business
- Managing the team schedule and holiday allocations
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and guests ensuring an inspirational service is delivered at all times
- Manage the financial aspects of the reservations department including budgets & forecasting
- Maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
- Deal with any complaints and be confident to find a solution
- Liaise and communicate with senior managers across the hotels and support departments
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York, offering exclusive training programmes and incredible career development. This a managerial role which means that you will be expected to work the hours as required by the business. You will need to be flexible with the dates and times you are able to work.