General Hospitality Apprenticeship - EDEN HOTEL COLLECTION
Are you looking for a career that offers endless opportunities in a varied and fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same? Our General Hospitality Apprenticeship is our entry-level apprenticeship, designed to provide apprentices with a basic understanding of hotel operations.
What you’ll be doing?
The true foundation for those that wish to make a career in hospitality. We recognise that with such a varied mix of departments, it’s difficult to know which way to move forward in your career and therefore this an apprenticeship enables you to experience different departments in order to help closely match your own personal skills and qualities against a role most suitable for you.
This apprenticeship will provide the opportunity for you to work with us on a full-time basis and to ‘earn while you learn’, setting you up with the very best skills, qualifications and experience to begin your career in the industry. We have partnered with HIT Training to create a Level 2 Hospitality programme where instead of college day release, you will have a HIT trainers come out to the hotel to carry out training and assessments with you.
You will join us in initially mastering food & beverage duties and as your training continues, so will your experience, allowing you to move around departments, covering various areas such as reception and housekeeping duties, all whilst being supported by your dedicated HIT trainer.
You’ll work in a busy and hardworking teamenvironment, where we’ll expect you to be hungry to learn more. You will beworking a minimum of 40 hours per week, across 5 days (inclusive of trainingdays). Our hotels are busiest on Fri-Sunday, and so you should be prepared towork regular weekends.
- The chance to work for a luxury hotel collection
- Pay rate of £7.70per hour for the first year of your apprenticeship, rising to £8-9 per hour
- Guaranteed full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship
- Great prospects with a ‘Grow with Eden’ Career Progression Pathway
- Training to achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Apprenticeship
- A dedicated mentor and regular reviews
- 31 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 33 days with service
- Discounted hotel stays including within the spa and food and beverage departments