Located in Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store, Our Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon serves an extraordinary selection of teas, our famous fluffy scones and delicious sandwiches 7 days a week for all those special occasions. The Queen opened the Tea Salon in 2012 in honour of her Diamond Jubilee. The Tea Salon also specialises in private dining hosting an array of events from charity balls to private birthday parties.
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to work with the back of house team, ensuring our kitchen maintains the highest standards of hygiene.
- Assisting the chefs with their day to day duties
- Demonstrate a level of planning, organising, and time management to carry out all your duties
- Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, and HSE)
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Maintain food safety when storing, holding, preparing, cooking and serving food
- Help with the preparation of any dishes that are required
- Work effectively as part of the kitchen team
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Have the ability to juggle different tasks, from keeping the kitchen spotless and pot washing to helping chefs with meticulous prep work.
- Support the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Prior experience as a Kitchen Porter would be beneficial but not essential
- Team working and a positive attitude to get involved as this role is in a prep kitchen.