Hospitality Team Member - Food & Beverage Apprenticeship - The Half Moon Inn
We are passionate about serving quality, home cooked, traditional pub food. All our dishes are prepared on site using only the finest, locally sourced meat, poultry, fish and dairy produce. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills who is well presented to join our super friendly team. We have worked hard to create a reputation of excellent service and would love to be able to pass on our knowledge and skills.
Your new and exciting job role will teach you skills need to deliver exceptional customer service and ensuring our guests are given a warm welcome and exceptional service.
· Prepare and present food & beverage items to the highest standard, responsible for receiving customer orders in a timely and efficient manner.
· Deal with any customer feedback in a timely and professional manner, showing that you take ownership of the situation and if necessary making sure to escalate any issues to the appropriate member of staff where necessary.
· Ensure a safe environment at all times by complying with Health & Safety, COSHH and department policies as well as making sure all facilities and equipment are well maintained and properly stored.
· Be able to display exceptional communication skills, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with.
· Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills
· Maintain high levels of hygiene.
What your apprenticeship includes…
-Full on the job training, including all aspects of our food and beverage service.
-2-year course gaining your level 2 and level 3 in hospitality
-A mixture of face to face and zoom catch ups with Hit Training every 4-6 weeks