Apprentice Chef and Cafe Assistant - Manna Baruch Hospitality Ltd
You will be responsible for key elements of keeping thekitchen running and supporting the operation of the kitchen, you will also bepart of the front-of-house team and support, making drinks orders and takingpayments.
Manna Baruch Hospitality Limited is a growing coffee and cafébusiness that has a growth vision of 15 sites in the next 2 years and anemployee compliment of circa 80 plus staff.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Preparing and serving food, making coffee and tea andcollecting money.
- Ensuring the café is fully stocked and can meet the menu atall times, notifying the Operations Manager or kitchen staff of any shortage.
- Clean the café areas, inside and outside and ensure they aresafe and hygienic at all times.
- Check that all café facilities, equipment or furnishings arein good order and to report any damage.
- Follow the normal operating plan, ensuring correct openingand closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
- Assist with preparing food for bookings, ensuring these areready on time.
- Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any customerfeedback, comments or complaints.
- Welcome anyone who enters the building when you are onshift.
- Uphold the highest standards of health and safety,cleanliness and professionalism and use your own initiative to respond quickly to issues or challenges that arise when you're on duty.