Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship in Liverpool - Accor Invest - Novotel Liverpool Centre
Whilst working in our kitchens every day is different and you’ll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus. This position involves food preparation and presentation with flair for breakfast, lunch and dinner for A la Carte, room service, functions and buffet service.
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel.
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage. Have stock control procedures implemented and maintained
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned. Report any problems to the Executive Chef.
- To count, sort and prepare operating equipment as required.
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure all operating equipment, crockery, cutlery & glassware is hygienically cleaned and safely stored.
- Follow the regular cleaning rosters and standard methods for deep cleaning of floors, walls, coolers, oven’s & operating equipment.
- To contribute to cost control through energy conservation and the careful use of water, cleaning materials and other appliances
- Ensure waste is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
What is in it for you:
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities