Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship - Butterfly’s Care Homes
Your role will include:
· Encouraging individuals to be involved in the local community and activities of their choice
· Supporting individuals attend local collage
· Taking part in regular activities such as BBQs, events, lunches and trips to the nearby beach
· Ensuring individuals take an active role in the running of the house improving daily living skills at the same time
· Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
· Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts
· Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours/pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
· PAID training and induction including the care certificate
· Support towards completing your Apprenticeship
· Career progression towards a SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
· Enhanced pay for working Christmas and New Years Day.
We have full time (37.5 hours) or part time hours available on a permanent basis. Bank hours also welcome.