Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Maytree Nursery and Infant School
We are seeking a professional, efficient, and enthusiasticperson to join our Admin team and carry out a variety of Admin tasks to supportthe school. Good communication, administrative and IT skills areessential.
An interest in children’seducational wellbeing and a desire to work in a busy school office andreception is vital. You will need todevelop the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks which helps tomake the day active and dynamic.
To undertake general administration duties, which mayinclude:
- Answering the telephone, receiving visitors to the schooland dealing with routine enquiries
- Word-processing, collation and distribution ofcorrespondence, reports, minutes and other documents as required
- Recordkeeping, ordering, photocopying, filing, and dealingwith incoming and outgoing mail
- To collect money and record payments for school meals, trips, and events;
- To liaise with other school staff and outsideagencies/organisations as appropriate;
- To assist with the provision of welfare support to thepupils of the school. This may includeundertaking minor first aid duties, assisting children with personal hygieneand notifying parents when children are ill.
- 8.30 to 3.30 (.5lunch)
- 32.50 per week – term time
The wage for this position is the National Living Wage for each age group.