Hospitality Team Member - General Service Assistant Apprenticeship - The Calcot Collection
You will be the face of the hotel, your duties will include:
- Welcoming guests
- Giving a positive arrival & departure experience.
- Providing smiley, chatty and happy attitude and behaviour to help with any (even the oddest) request.
- Looking after the guests during their stay.
- Looking after the restaurant guests, managing bookings and taking orders.
- Following all H&S requirements.
Barnsley House is a seventeen-century house, it sits perfectly in the small Cotswold Village of Barnsley and is entirely beautiful. Its gardens because of their legacy, will always be at the forefront of Barnsley’s offering and shape our restaurant, “The Potager” from day to day and service to service. With a wonderful 18 bedrooms that are spoilt with understated country luxury, a fresh and forward-thinking restaurant, Barnsley offers a 4 red star experience to our guests who are looking to retreat to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds.
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
· Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
· 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Paid overtime and tips
· Uniform provided
· Meals while on duty
· Free car park
· Long service awards
· Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection £50 B&B (T&C’s apply)
· 50% discount on food purchases within our restaurants (Wine & Bar will be charged)
· Spa Discount – 15% off Spa products, 20% off Spa treatments
· Staff Christmas pressie vouchers for use in any of our properties
· Employee assistance programme