Level 2 Apprentice Hospitality Team Member-Magnifique Bartender in London - Accor
To have a complete knowledge of food and beverage served inthe Bars and Lounge. Be conversant in the use of micros system, operationalprocedures, and standards of service. Prepare drinks requirements to perfection at all times. Communicate any and all customer complaintsas soon as possible to your Manager or Supervisor. Relate with guests is the essence in this Bar/ Lounge environment linked to maximum flexibility in all aspects.
- With the St James bar team, ensure the smooth and efficientrunning of your area and promote a service of excellence to our guests
- Recognize the needs and comfort of the customer throughoutall service periods and focus on customer relation and satisfaction – beattentive and professional at all times
- Ensure that you attend all briefings carried out before eachservice period
- Ensure that you understand and have a thorough knowledge ofall menus (including St James’ Bar, Afternoon tea menu, Rose Lounge and TheBalcony) and are fully conversant of the details of all food and beverageproducts served in the area
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, presentationof furnishings, and the proper set-up of the bars; report any necessary repairsto Bar and Lounge Manager
- Be flexible and carry out any other reasonable duties andresponsibilities within the job capacity as assigned, including redeployment toalternative departments as required, to meet the demands of business andcustomer service needs
- Ensure that all guest checks are correctly posted at the endof each service period on Micros, alongside cashiering and duties to thistask. You are fully responsible for yourstock, with stock controls and price updates in conjunction with your Manager.
- Ensure you are performing all duties correctly, efficiently , and to the best of your ability in accordance with the Standard OperatingManuals
- Present yourself at the beginning of each shift punctually,properly dressed in the correct uniform and maintain the highest standard ofpersonal hygiene
- Attend training and departmental meetings as required and topass on any relevant information to your colleagues and ensure that they arefully aware of the relevant points discussed.
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of and adhere tolaws and regulations regarding licensing, food safety, health & safety& fire regulations.