Level 2 Hospitality and Facilities Apprentice in Malvern - Bloom.Space
Following detailed training andshadowing of the General Manager, the Assistant role will include:
- Showing roundpotential Bloom.Space members and answering questions
- Greeting newguests and members, showing them the facilities and making them feel welcome
- Assisting inorganising events
- Setting up andclearing up after events
- Ensuring thatthe offices are clean and tidy and remain a wonderful place to work
- Ensuring thatthe apartments are ready after guests leave and before others arrive Cleaning,changing linen, replenishing tea, coffee, toiletries, etc)
- Identifyinghealth and safety problems
- Riskassessments and taking mitigating action
- Generalbuilding facilities testing and maintenance
We run regular social events for members with drinks andfood provided, and our members have use of the whole building with two sharedkitchens, a Club Room, multiple meeting rooms, co-working offices, events spaceand a bar.
Tea, coffee, colour printing, secure Wi-Fi, 24/7 access, andunlimited use of the hot desks are included in our monthly rolling membershippackages. We also have fixed desks and private offices for those that wantthem. There are approximately 30 people sharing the Malvern offices.
Bloom.Space is also responsible for managing 2 residentialapartments for guests to stay at, near to the office in Malvern. These are leton a short-term basis to guests through Airbnb.