Hospitality Team Member – Food and Beverage Apprenticeship - Oake Manor Golf Club
We hold weddings, conferences, dinner parties, tribute nights while also looking after a busy bar and restaurant. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in Catering and Events who would like to join a fantastic team and learn while being paid!
Your new and exciting job role will teach you skills below:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and ensuring our members and guests are given a personable and attentive service throughout their stay
- Prepare and present food & beverage items to the highest company standard, responsible for receiving customer orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Deal with any customer feedback in a timely and professional manner, showing that you take ownership of the situation and making sure to escalate the issue to the appropriate member of staff where necessary
- Ensure a safe environment at all times by complying with Health & Safety, COSHH and department policies as well as making sure all facilities and equipment are well maintained and properly stored
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a similar environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners
- Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills
- Maintain high levels of hygiene
What your apprenticeship includes…
-Full on the job training, including all aspects of our food and beverage service.
-2-year course gaining your level 2 and level 3 in hospitality
-A mixture of face to face and zoom catch ups with Hit Training every 4-6 weeks
-Obtaining functional skills in English and Maths (if you don’t already have GCSE)
-40 Hours paid work every week, no split shifts!
We also offer staff trips, some including a few days away participating in fun activities and getting to know the team.
Applicants must be over 18, have own transport due to location and be able to work evenings and weekend.