Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Clarks Village - Frankie & Bennys
All we ask from you is that you have love and enthusiasm for hospitality and in return, we will provide you with all the skills needed to excel in the industry. Within just a few years you could be fully equipped to manage your own kitchen or move front of house and run the restaurant in its entirety - the opportunities are endless.
Our Chefs are the artists behind the dishes we serve our guests. Our Chefs are passionate about all things food and take great pride in only serving the tastiest plates.
What makes a great Chef?
- MAKE IT MAGIC: You deliver great-looking food at pace, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- KEEP IT FRESH: You are always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
- BE SHARP: You are an expert on all things: policies, processes and specs, maintaining the kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
- OWN IT: You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
- DO IT TOGETHER: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you will receive...
- Great training through our apprenticeship programme will set you up for success
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
I WILL LEARN TO. . .
MAKE IT MAGIC BY:
- Understanding how my role affects the guest experience
- Knowing how to prepare, cook and assemble food to spec
- Being able to produce dishes to suit guests individual needs
KEEP IT FRESH:
- Being aware of portion and waste control
- Knowing why and how technology is used
- Understanding the importance of protecting the environment
DO IT TOGETHER BY:
- Communicating with others effectively
- Showing how to work as a team and offering support
- Knowing how to use feedback to make improvements
OWN IT BY:
- Setting goals and pushing yourself to achieve them
- Leading by example at all times
- Understanding different learning styles and identifying your own
BE SHARP BY:
- Using kitchen tools and equipment safety
- Understanding food safety laws and processes
- Knowing how to complete documentation correctly