Chef de Partie/Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship - Tiller Hospitality Limited - The Coopers Arms
Your duties will include:
- Preparation and cooking food to a high standard and present for service in reasonabletime frame
- Creating traditional pub classic dishes plus specials
- Taking responsibility for keeping the kitchen clean and completing food safetydocumentation
- Ordering ofall food items for the kitchen with support from Pub Manager
- Using previous experience of working within a catering kitchen and hold a valid FoodSafety level two qualification
- Costing food menu and preparing gluten free meals
This role isbased at a pub in Woore and must be able to travel without the need for publictransport, however accommodation could be available if required.
Working 48 hours each week with 2 consecutivedays off. Free meal whilst on duty. Fooddiscounts at other times. 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Food servicetimes of the pub are expected to be 12 – 8pm Wednesday to Saturday and 12 – 6pmon a Sunday.