Our Kitchen teams take great pride in the quality, consistency and presentation of the fresh food that we serve. We take great pride in the choice and handling of the fresh produce that is delivered to our restaurants on a daily basis.
***Immediate Start Available***
The Role - Commis Chef
With fresh homemade food being at the heart of this establishment, the ideal candidate will share the same passion for fresh food and respect for ingredients.
- You must work well within a team and on their own
- Be able to assist with managing stocks efficiently
- Keep wastage to a minimum.
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
Requirements to Apply for Commis Chef:
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a fast paced busy Kitchen establishment
- Experience in dealing with a high-pressure environment during busy periods, and be able to use your initiative to prepare what is needed during downtime
- You must be hard working and enthusiastic, eager to prepare the highest quality food for our customers
Why join the team?
- Excellent rates of pay;
- Promotion opportunities and a part of our rapidly growing team; with Training & development
- Rewards as part of recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250;
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours;
- 50% discount in company's restaurants & staff discounts
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!
- Discounted/free food