Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, York - ASK Italian
The starting rate of pay is up to £8.91depending on your age (we don’t use apprentice rates of pay!) plus tips andbenefits.
Weoffer a bespoke Level 3 Apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASKItalian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gaina Sous Chef role within the year! Our CEO started out as a Team Member – wherewill your career take you?
Your duties will include:
- Creating amazing, authentic Italian dishes
- Supporting other chefs in food preparation and service
- Following Food Safety regulations
- Following Allergy Advices
- Following H&S regulations
- Keeping high cleaning standards
If you’re interested in creating amazing, authentic Italian dishes, from beautiful ingredients and serving our customers with style, this could be the start of something special. We’re always on the look out for people with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit – so does this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Education and support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Senior Production Chef.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!