Apprentice Food and Beverage Server - Sunningdale Golf Club
The nature of the role means some evening and weekend working is required.
Preparation & Administration
- Set up dining facilities as requested by the Restaurant Manager or Food & Beverage Manager. - Set up and breakdown of function rooms for events.
- Ensure all equipment is clean/polished ready for service.
- By inspection ensure that the layout of all dining areas is of the desired standard. - Ensure that all dining and work areas are left at the end of service to the standard required by the club.
- To serve food and drink in the Members Bar, Crinchley Room, Championship Room, Dining Room, Colt Room, Terrace and Halfway House.
- Ensure that drinks are served in the correct measures as directed in the tariff.
- Help/control and manage the clubs dining facilities throughout service.
- Ensure that all food and drinks served are recorded through the EPOS till.
- To bring to the attention of the relevant manager without delay any problems regarding te Clubhouse in general.
- Assist in all other departments when and where needed.
Health & Hygiene Compliance
- Cleaning of equipment after use to the required standard.
- To be aware of health & safety at Work and Hygiene regulations and report any irregularities to the Restaurant Manager.
- To practice good personal hygiene and cleanliness and comply with the Club’s policy.
- To ensure personal protective equipment and uniforms are maintained to the standard required.
- To maintain a high level of personal appearance.
Training & Policy
- To attend relevant training.
- To support and promote all environmental policies and recycling of materials.
This is a full time contract based on an
average 40 hours per week - 45 hours during the season
April to September and 35 hours per week October to
March (excluding breaks) The rota includes some