Evening Room Attendant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Evening Room Attendant to join our highly successful team here at The Soho Hotel. Your main responsibility will be ensuring that our uniquely designed rooms are cleaned and maintained to a perfect standard for our guests. We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail and enjoys working as part of a team. Every one of our bedrooms is individually designed, which will offer variety in your work each day.
This role will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you. As a Room Attendant, you will need to have the ability to work under pressure, be considerate to our guests and be consistent in everything you do. Working as part of our housekeeping team, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisation and communication skills.. This is a hands on, fast paced role and will suit someone who likes working with ambitious, friendly and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
We offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, for this position you will be required to work 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about! Working 20 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required. Overtime will be paid.
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York, offering exclusive training programmes and incredible career development.
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- We have created safe spaces to work and support our employees receiving lateral flow testing and the Covid 19 Vaccine
- Employee led committees allowing you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Award winning training opportunities (Apprenticeships, WSET, supplier visits and Master Classes to name a few)
- Wellbeing activities and support available to all staff members
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Companywide and departmental incentives including a generous refer a friend bonus
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wait, there’s more! Quarterly team events, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.