Commis Chef Apprenticeship - The Mother Huff Cap
We want individuals with creativity and ideas, who are organised and thrive in a busy environment. If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility of working for an independent business this could be the job for you.
1. Adhere to Food Hygiene Regulations and food safety management
practice and procedures, ensuring products are fit for sale/ consumption.
2. Prepare and serve food to agreed company specifications that meet
customer expectations in terms of quality, speed of delivery and
3. Ensure kitchen premises and equipment are adequately cleaned and
maintained to allow effective and safe operation of the food production
facilities and environment.
4. Adhere to the day to day application of Health and Safety policy and
procedures in relation to food.
5. Adhere to kitchen stock rotation and control systems
6. Undertake other reasonable duties or requests from time to time as
requested by the Head Chef or General Manager.