Hourly Wage: £7.70 - 8.91 Plus service charge of £1,000 pa. 3 - 5 vacancies to fill.
First stop, Food & Beverage, where you will learn allabout 5-star service and delivering top-notch hospitality to our guests. You'llget a feel for food preparation in the kitchen, then it's on to housekeeping tolearn how we prepare for guest arrival. You'll have the opportunity to spendsome time at reception or the spa, and for sure, you won't be far from aspecial occasion, maybe a wedding, a party and of course Christmas!
We are partnered with HIT Hospitality Training to deliver aprogramme that allows you to earn and learn! You'll work full time (40/42.5hours a week) and will be supported by on job training by industry experts,together with bi-monthly visits from your assigned HIT Trainer.
The minimum duration for this Level 2 apprenticeship is 12months, allowing you plenty of time to work out which area of the businesssuits you best. Development opportunities are endless and continued progressioncould see you take on supervisory or managerial opportunities when the time isright!
Daily duties include:
- the smooth and efficient running of your area and promote a service of excellence to our guests
- Recognize the needs and comfort of the customer throughout all service periods and focus on customer relation and satisfaction – be attentive and professional at all times
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, presentation of furnishings, and the proper set-up of your area.
- Present yourself at the beginning of each shift punctually, properly dressed in the correct uniform and maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of and adhere to laws and regulations regarding licensing, food safety, health & safety & fire regulations.
Benefits - As our Hospitality Apprentice, you'll enjoy astunning working environment, competitive salary, and attractive service charge(paid monthly), pension scheme, hotel discounts on rooms, food and beverage, andother products and discounts at other Pride of Britain properties. AsHospitality Apprentice, you will also enjoy free use of our beautiful spa andgym, free meals on duty, long service awards, free parking & uniform, andabove all excellent training, qualifications, and career opportunities. We alsooffer an employee assistance programme. Live-in available.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, allapplicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £17,100.00-£19,640.00 per year