Internal Account Manager / Customer Service Apprenticeship - Righton Blackburns
We can offer a structured development programme with a range of benefits. You will form part of our dynamic sales team and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
This important role will consist of:
- Providing excellent service to our customers and will require strong communication skills
- Answering busy phone lines, with the aim of providing every customer with exceptional service
- Working within Sales Team and being involved with placing orders
- Building relationships with customers and achieving sales targets
- Having attention to detail with a good grasp of numeracy
Working in a fast-paced, sales focussed environment, the role is office based, working Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00.
The successful candidate will be eligible for our generous annual profit sharing scheme, in addition to 20 days annual leave and a host of internal training and development programmes.
Full training and support will be provided through the Customer Service Apprenticeship Programme.