Hospitality Team Member - Barista Apprenticeship - Coco di Mama
At Coco di Mama our Team’s welcome, advise and inspires the customers with their fantastic product knowledge. They are also the creators of a great environment ensuring that customers experience excellent service in a clean and organised environment throughout their stay. The Team’s also prepare and serve our products ensuring quality and food safety standards are followed at all times.
Proactive in their approach, the Team Member actively seeks opportunities in the shop to improve service standards and sales.
A great Team Member has excellent communication and organising skills. They possess an ability to work quickly, cleanly and have a flexible approach to the job.
You will be trained on all aspects of Coco operations including customer service, Coffee, Kitchen and on our Hot section.
Once you have mastered each section you will be introduced to the basics of store management including stock/cash management, store opening & closing, people management and compliance.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Automatic 25p per hour pay increase upon passing your 3-month probation
- Free staff meals
- Paid breaks
- Wage Stream: Access your wages before pay day
- Amazing growth opportunities and in-house development
- 25% off Ask Italian and Zizzi
- WeCare: Access to 24/7 GP appointments, counselling, and much more!
- Shoes 4 Crews: free shoes delivered within 2 weeks
- WrkIt: discounts on shopping, cinema’s and more
- A bunch of great people to enjoy your day with!
The starting rate of pay is £9ph whilst you train with us (with a 25p increase after your first 3 months). We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain a supervisory role within the year! Our head of Operations started it the kitchen – where will your career take you?