The kitchen is open! Now we are getting back to events we are calling on chefs of all levels to serve up great food and join our team at Birmingham’s epicentre of live events, working for the NEC Group!
We have a variety of opportunities to join our creative culinary team in the busy Amadeus kitchens across the NEC, Resorts World Arena, Utilita Arena Birmingham and the ICC.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Head Chef at The ICC in Birmingham.
What you will be doing:
- To use your innovative culinary skills to work with our award-winning team creating memorable food moments and dining experiences
- Health and wellbeing are at our core and you will be required to ensure that the highest standard of food safety is adhered to
- Contribute to the financial success of The NEC Group which is a high performing business where driving revenue and cost control is one of our building blocks
- Work alongside likeminded individuals who have food at their heart
- Working together as a team is paramount where we have fun in an exciting fast paced environment
What you will need:
- A passion for success
- Creative flair
- Adaptability working across multi venue from retail to hospitality
- Strong leadership skills and works well within the team or the ability to self-motivate
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave rising to 26 after one year plus all UK bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Free lunch when office based
- Pension matching up to 7 percent and Life Assurance if in pension
- Private medical insurance funded by the company
- Dental, cash health and holiday buy flexible option and many more great benefits
Who we are:
Amadeus is the NEC Group’s multi-award-winning caterer, operating at some of the UK's greatest sporting and cultural events as well as at venues including Farnborough International, Stratford on Avon Racecourse and its home sites the NEC, the ICC, Utilita Arena Birmingham and Resorts World Arena.
Please read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.necgroup.co.uk/media/2346/nec-group-candidate-privacy-notice.pdf