COME AND JOIN THE NEC GROUP ON THE AMADEUS TEAM AND BE PART OF A FUN AND VIBRANT TEAM DELIVERING WORLD CLASS EVENTS!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To work as directed/allocated to ensure efficient delivery, cleaning and preparation of equipment and stock to each operating area; and the subsequent arrangement/set-up to ensure all requirements are met and expectations are exceeded in accordance with Hygiene & Health and Safety regulations.
- To clean and maintain hygiene standards in all areas as requested
- To keep clean all catering equipment within the area.
- To follow verbal instruction from the manager.
- To work in allocated area, ensure all clean & dirty equipment is returned to rightful area after use.
- To follow all written guidelines with regards to use of chemicals.
- To comply with hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- To deliver equipment and stock to areas as and when required.
- To prepare and set-up all front of house and back of house areas as required by following work sheets, function sheets and instructions from Back of House Supervisor and management.
- To continually monitor equipment reliability and advise the Back of House Supervisor of new and replacement equipment requirements.
- To ensure that all storerooms are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition.
- To establish and maintain co-operative relationships with other staff members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hold a Level II (Basic) Food Hygiene Certificate.
- BICS Level 1 essential (willing to train towards Level 2).
- Basic knowledge of COSHH and Manual Handling essential.
- Hold a Level II (Basic) Health & Safety qualification.
- Must be able to understand both written and verbal communications.
- Must be at least 17 years old
Casual contract. We’re recruiting across all of our venues so whether you have plenty of free time in your schedule or you can only manage the odd shift, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities will vary from time to time and the post holder will be expected to perform other such duties that are reasonably comparable. Adhere to Company health, safety and environmental policies at all times. Maintain a safe working environment and ensure your work activities are safe.
Please read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.necgroup.co.uk/media/2346/nec-group-candidate-privacy-notice.pdf