Weare recruiting for an Apprentice Chef, no experience necessary. What we arelooking for is a will to succeed and develop. You give us your hunger and wewill help you map a pathway to develop your career through practical on-the-jobexperience, targeted training through our National Apprenticeship program thatcompliments your direction of travel, and regular one-to-one support sessions
Working across our catering locations in Merville Barracks Colchester, you will have the chance to try your hand at batch cooking in a custom built production facility and working in diners and restaurants, before deciding which role you want to progress into next. You might want to be a chef Supervisor; you might want to be a project manager or the head of a department. Whatever path you choose, we’ll give you the tools and support to turn your work life into a successful career.
There’s lots of other perks we could shout about too, like our subsidised menu that offers you delicious and nutritious lunches at a fraction of high street prices, free parking, the chance to take annual leave over school holidays (yes, including Christmas!) and award winning employee benefits and rewards schemes, but we’d rather focus on you! What are you waiting for?
- To complete all food related tasks as instructed and where necessary, assist with food services.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- To complete all Company training as instructed.
- To carry out any reasonable request of a member of the management team.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures at all times.