Our Jr Line Chefs are responsible for:
- Preparing and executing dishes in a timely manner, ensuring the food is delivered according to Topgolf's specification
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes and presentation specifications
- Ensure station is set up and fully stock with the necessary supplies
- Full compliance of Topgolf's Food, Health and Safety polices and procedures
Purpose of Job Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Junior Line Chef role is vital to the success of the business. Food should be prepared and served in an efficient manner, according to spec, to ensure every guest is provided with a quality experience, as well as maintaining and developing a consistent level of hospitality.
- To assist the Kitchen management team in delivering food to our guests, by having full knowledge of food service specifications and ensure all food is delivered to our guests to the standards expected, in a timely fashion
- To be up to date and display full knowledge of specs in regards to any food promotions, new events menus, or LTO's currently or soon to be on sale.
- To follow Topgolf food safety policies at all times
- Ensure adequate levels of stock at all cooking and meal prep stations
- Prepare frequently used ingredients i.e. vegetables
- Follow guidance in the kitchen and take on board constructive feedback to ensure high standards of dishes
- Assemble dishes according to spec and in a timely manner
- Adhere to Topgolf's health and hygiene standards at all times
As part of your employment, you will receive discounts on the food and drink menu, as well as discounted use of Topgolf facilities.
At Topgolf, you will be working towards a Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard over 15 months.
More search results
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Lincoln - …
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Lymington - C…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Durham - A…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, Scarboroug…
Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship, York - ASK…