What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- Free staff meals
- Uniform provided
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- …and so much more.
Aim of the role
To ensure that all food preparation and dishes are made to the standard laid by the Company.
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes.
- To liaise with the Sous Chef and Head Chef with reference to possible improvements/difficulties in your section.
- To take ownership and ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company.
- To be confident and fully conversant with the menu and to be adaptable with continual changes to ensure that the menu is kept in line with customer demands and Company policies.
- To ensure that the correct and same ingredients are used as specified by the Head Chef to ensure quality is upheld at all times.
- To take ownership and direct responsibility with passion and pride for all dishes served in your section.
- To be passionate and attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef.
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness on section where employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef showing flexibility and teamwork.
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.