The Mayfair Townhouse
Iconic Luxury Hotels launched The Mayfair Townhouse in December 2020. Situated near London's Green Park, The Mayfair Townhouse is Iconic Luxury Hotels' fifth luxury hotel.
Located on Half Moon Street alongside Piccadilly, The Mayfair Townhouse will debut with 172 rooms & suites, The Dandy Bar, private gym and versatile event spaces.
A place where city meets country, where past meets present, and where you'll find luxury and character in equal measure.
The Mayfair Townhouse - Corporate Sales Manager
As our Sales Manager, your role will be to drive Corporate sales into The Mayfair Townhouse whilst maximising revenue in all areas of the business, and working closely with the Iconic Luxury Hotels Sales Team.
Corporate Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- To be confident in proactively planning and executing sales activity including research, telesales, site/hotel show rounds, entertaining and client roadshows.
- Take ownership in driving total account management and sales from the corporate market, including negotiated transient, group corporate and meeting events.
- Complete and manage the entire RFP process annually.
- Be passionate in developing new business and growing profitability through your individual sales performance.
- Managing the existing client base whilst seeking out new corporate partnerships using your integrity and cultivating new out new business opportunities for your specific region, whilst also seeking the opportunity to cross sell all Iconic Luxury Hotels venues.
- Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Iconic Luxury Hotels team to identify new market and sales opportunities for ILH showing teamwork and flexibility.
- Manage and work closely with sales representations and ensure monthly reports are completed and circulated
- To be confident in utilising and use relevant hotel market performance tools such as TravelClick/Agency 360, etc.
- Work with appropriate 3rd parties to drive business into the hotel and maximise opportunities where appropriate using your
- Update SalesForce on all feedback and notes including - follow up of leads, calls and appointments and keep well-maintained client records
The Mayfair Townhouse - What's In It For You?
- Cashback Healthcare scheme after 3 months service
- Staff stays and Friends & Family rate at all our Iconic Properties
- 25% discount on all F&B at Iconic properties
- Company Pension
- 28 days paid holiday
- Social Events
- Free meals on duty
- Continued career development through training and grants
- Team assistance helpline and access to professional services
More search results
Receptionist Apprenticeship - Copthorne Hotels L…
Food and Beverage Agent Apprenticeship - Copthorn…
Chef de Partie Apprenticeship - Copthorne Hotels …
Commis Chef Apprenticeship - Red Lion
Kitchen Porter - Casual Hours Available
11 Cadogan Gardens