Assistant Restaurant Manager
If you’ve got a flair for managing people and are looking to hone your skills in a buzzing, fast-moving environment, then you’ve got what it takes. By bringing out the best in your team, you’ll guarantee the best for our guests – that’s the skill of the Assistant Restaurant Manager. As well as displaying a talent for leading a team, you’ll need to show confidence managing floor operations in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant.
• Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
• Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount when dining at our sister restaurants nationwide
• Lots of great benefits including cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
• A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
• External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
Who are we?
Harry’s Bar, serves a slice of La Dolce Vita to London’s West End. The restaurant and bar features the same nostalgic glamour as its namesake, the Mayfair private members’ club that opened on South Audley Street in 1979.