Hospitality Team Member - Housekeeping Apprenticeship - The Farmers Arms
With multiple customer-facing sites, we are committed to providing a high standard of service in beautiful surroundings. We are looking for a potential housekeeper to work with our teams to maintain and present these surroundings in their best possible condition. With major investment and renovations ongoing, including the building of a boutique hotel, there will be a considerable opportunity for growth and development.
Alongside learning the trade, the successful applicant will work towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Intermediate Apprenticeship Housekeeping. This role will also afford the applicant the opportunity to cross-train within other areas in the Woolsery project.
- Cleaning both public and back of house spaces to a consistently professional standard
- Dressing guest accommodation, following the Standards Manual
- Processing laundry and maintaining stock levels
- Dealing with waste in accordance with company recycling procedures
- Following Health & Safety procedures