Aim of the role:
As a member of the restaurant team at 11 Cadogan Gardens, you are the reason why our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Supervisors work part of a team to serve our Guests and create unforgettable experiences for them, exceeding expectations from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
- To assist the Restaurant Manager and her Assistant in keeping the morale of the Team up through social and educational events.
- To take pride and be passionate in assisting the F&B Manager and his Assistant in the preparation and presentation of training programmes, briefings and SOP’s.
- To assist with the Restaurant administration as allocated at twice monthly Management meetings.
- To show confidence and welcome, sit and take food orders from guests in the Lounge or Restaurant.
- To take ownership and ensure that the billing procedure is thorough, correct and signed at completion of each meal.
- To collate information and feedback while attending all staff briefings before each service.
- To show integrity and obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on such to the Restaurant Manager and her Assistant.
- Ownership and overall responsibility of the running of your area, private function or room service.
- To be passionate about assisting in preparation, presentation and recording of trainings sessions.
- To maintain good communication between Kitchen/Restaurant and other departments on a daily basis re specials, shortages and special dietary requirements. Embracing the behaviours of Teamwork and Flexibility.
- To take ownership and ensure that the Restaurant and Room Service areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Restaurant Manager or her Assistant.
- To be confident that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Restaurant Manager
- To be fully conversant with every dish served in the Restaurant and to provide a confident explanation if requested.
- To communicate with other Restaurant staff and departments in a respectful manner.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision Statement are followed and utilised at all times.
- To be aware and confident of your product knowledge of all services offered in the Hotel.
- To ensure that all guests’ wishes are met so far as is reasonably possible. Showing passion and pride for the hotel
- To ensure that all tasks set are completed in the time allocated and to the standard set by the Company.
- To take ownership and ensure that all dishes are transported to the Restaurant and that the station is clean and clear throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the F&B Manager, showing integrity and discretion.
- To liaise with the F&B Manager to ensure and be confident that the preparations and mise en place are correct and to the standard set by the Company.
- To be confident to use guests’ names at all times.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times using your integrity.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company’s policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
What we will offer you:
- Service Charge
- Free staff meals
- Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- And many more...
If you find the pace and buzz of service is exciting and can work under pressure, please get in touch, we'd love to hear form you!