SALARY - UP TO £45,000
NEW FLAGSHIP BAR, RESTAURANT & HOTEL SITE OPENING
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
- Brand new kitchen facilities
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.
- Designing and Costing of New Menu's including seasonal.
- Supporting, coaching and training of Chefs.
- To ensure that food preparation and quality is of the highest standard possible within the limits of budgeted profit targets with a view to maximising sales to guests and ensuring staff welfare.
- Responsible for stock control; ensuring that stock levels are in line with Company requirements and to control food stocks each month.
- To personally prepare special dishes as required.
- To ensure that due diligence documentation, rotas and other working papers are efficiently completed within company guidelines.
- Fully aware of all requirements of health and safety in the kitchen.
- To put ideas forward and ensure a high standard across all food sectors within the kitchen.
- Able to operate all sections of the kitchen.
- Menu planning and design.
- Rota management.
You will be:
- Excellent Communicator.
- Must have experience as a Head Chef at a successful Gastro pub, boutique hotel or similar venue.
- Strong financial awareness and cost controls.
- Proven track record of Kitchen performance management.
- Hands on Leader & Team Player - record of developing/building brigades.