Kitchen Porter - Full Time or Casual Contract
About the role:
As Kitchen Porter of the Kitchen team at 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London -, you are the reason our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Kitchen Porters work as part of a team to impress our Guests, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations from breakfast right through dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness on the kitchen, assisting in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef showing flexibility and commitment to the job.
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place.
- You will be a teamplayer, willing to help and collaborate with your team mates when required.
- To be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures, mantaining Health and Safety Standards at all times
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friends and Family discount rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Generous Recommend a friend Bonus
- …and so much more!
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!