The kitchen team is looking for a Chef de Partie to join its passionate brigade. As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for supporting the team during service, to deliver food which is of the highest quality and in line with our company standards.
Key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie will include:
• Setting up their own section
• Being able to assist the senior chef on a daily basis
• Food preparation
• Training junior members of staff
• Maintaining high health and safety standards
• General section organisation
• Section ordering
The ideal candidate for the Chef de Partie position should:
• Have previous experience in a similar role in a four or five star hotel or fine dining restaurant
• Have had experience in running a section of the kitchen
• Be able to work well under pressure
• Be organised and keep the section clean and tidy while working
• Have a good level of English
• Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
• A competitive salary
• Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
• 28 paid holidays per year, including bank holidays (this increases up to a maximum of 33 days)
• Hotel based incentive schemes
• Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
• Annual Staff Appreciation Party and other Employee Recognition Events
• Voluntary benefits including Season ticket loan, free English lessons, Employee Assistance Programme and salary exchange schemes, such as the cycle-to work scheme
• Free meals on duty
• Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
The Red Carnation Hotel collection was officially recognised at Platinum standard Investors in People in 2020, the highest accolade it’s possible to reach - and we achieved this on a global basis. This award recognises our commitment to all initiatives that are people and culture oriented, including career growth and opportunities for all, as well as our far-reaching commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusivity.
Additionally, in 2020 we were recognised again with a Princess Royal Training Award for our hugely successful Management Programme, which has a prototypical track record in developing people and getting them “management ready” in both the company and sector. We are truly proud to be awarded these two high profile accolades which are gloriously non-industry specific thereby pitching us against any business in any sector. Our goal is to be an employer of choice for those willing to work hard, who are ambitious to find success and who are wishing to be rewarded well, paid fairly and treated as an individual within our family-owned and run atmosphere.
If this sounds like the Chef de Partie role for you, then please apply today!
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport/visa and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.